Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wireless keyboard isn't working on fresh Windows 7 Boot Camp except in safe mode

OK so yesterday I decided to reinstall Windows 7 to my mid 2011 27 inch iMac. I've had Windows 7 on it for a couple years but it got so bogged down that I wanted to start from scratch. However once I finished installing all of the Boot Camp 5.0 drivers from Apple the wireless keyboard stopped working. I'm not sure if the Magic Mouse would work because I use a wired Razer mouse which works fine and I don't feel like digging it out. I know that the keyboard can work becase I'm useing it to type this right now in Windows safe mode but when I boot Windows normally (Without holding F8) the keyboard doesn't work at all. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know as I've tried for at least 4 hours to get it to work with no luck. I tried reseting the NVRAM and PRAM, reinstalling the apple drivers, removing and resyncing the keyboard in both OSX and Windows 7. If anyone has a solution for this please let me know.

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 5:01 PM

There are no replies.

Apple wireless keyboard isn't working on fresh Windows 7 Boot Camp except in safe mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.