Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my contacts from my mac to my phone?

My contacts recently deleted for no reason on my phone. They are on my Contacts in my laptop though. How do I sync the contacts to end up on my phone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 1:20 AM

Set up the same iCloud account on both devices and activate Contacts (Mac: "System Preferences > iCloud" and iPhone: "Settings > iCloud"). Make sure that your contacts on your Mac are stored in iCloud and not in the local address book. If this is the case, then just copy them from the local address book to the iCloud address book.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2013 1:20 AM in response to Varn1

Set up the same iCloud account on both devices and activate Contacts (Mac: "System Preferences > iCloud" and iPhone: "Settings > iCloud"). Make sure that your contacts on your Mac are stored in iCloud and not in the local address book. If this is the case, then just copy them from the local address book to the iCloud address book.

How do I get my contacts from my mac to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.