Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to save Android contacts as Excel file on Mac computer?

I want to manage and edit my contacts on my cell phone, my friend suggested me save them as Excel format! So now i am trying this way, but i can't find the right method to do this! Do you know how to save Android contacts as Excel file on Mac computer?

MacBook Pro, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 9:52 PM

4 replies

Dec 24, 2013 11:25 PM in response to shendiao12

If you want to save Android Phone contacts to Excel format, you can have a try the following method:

Step 1. Connect Your Android Phone to Computer

After downloading and installing the Coolmuster Android Assistant software on your computer, launch it and you will get the program interface prompts you to connect your phone to the computer. Just use a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer and the program will detect the connected phone automatically. If it is the first time to run this software, you may encounter the following picture and be required to enable USB debugging on your phone at first. If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step.

Step 2: Go to the Contacts windows

All your phone data are categorized on the top menu. To transfer Android phone's contacts, you can go to click the "Contacts" icon to enter the Contacts window. Navigate to the left panel and click on the "All Contacts" option, then, all the contacts in your phone will show in list on the right window. Mark the contacts you want to backup on your computer and click the button of "Backup".

Step 3. Start to export contacts to computer at once

Once you click on the "Backup" button, there will be a "Path" dialog appears, asking you to choose an output location where you want to save the exported contacts. Specify an output folder and then click the "Ok" button. Then, all your phone contacts will be exported to the output location immediately, with all the email address, company's name, home address, and more contacts info perfectly kept in the output CSV or XLS file.

How to save Android contacts as Excel file on Mac computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.