Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i directly read or backup Samsung Galaxy Note 3 text messages on Mac?

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 cell phone, and i received lots of Christmas sms messages from my friends these days, some of which are really amazing, so i want to back them up to my Mac computer! And i also want to get them readable on my computer! Is it possible to read or backup text messages of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Mac directly?

MacBook, iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 11:51 PM

Yes, you can do that, i happen to know a good method which may be useful if you want to read Android text messages on computer, you can try iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager which did me a favor on this kind of matters! 🙂

6 replies

Sep 21, 2015 8:31 PM in response to Moyeaka

Moyeaka wrote:

Hey, Yout cannot directly export messages from Samsung phone, due to the messages are stored in SIM and internal memory, to read Samsung messages on computer, you must first export messages to PC, maybe Vibosoft Android mobile manager is helpful in How to back up Samsung Galaxy Note 3 text messages on Mac

No matter the data is from the deleted files or the file saved on your Samsung galaxy note 3 now, you can back up them. If the data has been deleted, you can recover Samsung Galaxy Note 3 text messages and then they will be kept on your computer/Mac so that you can do a backup for them.

Can i directly read or backup Samsung Galaxy Note 3 text messages on Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.