Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair plantronics backbeat go 2 to macbook pro. Any solution pls?

Unable to pair plantronics backbeat go 2 to macbook pro. Any solution pls? thanks!

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 1:55 AM

4 replies

Dec 25, 2013 9:08 AM in response to Jeanfromsgp

HI!

I just synced my earbuds to my macbook pro. Try:

1) Setting

2) Bluetooth Settings (Clicked "on" and "discoverable"). I also selected for the bluetooth setting to show Bluetooth in menu bar.

Under settings go to "Sound" and "output". My earbuds are in there twice but one does not work and the other has a "stereo" option. That does work.

Now, iTunes automatically starts and I can hear my music on my earbuds. I think itunes will override whatever you are trying to listen to. The earbuds also worked with my online lectures for school. So far the earbuds do not work for YouTube.

Hope it helps.... good luck!

Dec 25, 2013 10:56 PM in response to CBucher

Thank you for replying. Really appreciated your help and reply.

I missed out a silly yet important step as I paired my macbook. I didnt press the backseat go 2 long enough for it to go to the pairing mode (the flashing of red and blue light). It takes abt 10 secs. Thereafter if your macbook's blue tooth is on and discoverable, it will auto detect and pair go 2.

Unable to pair plantronics backbeat go 2 to macbook pro. Any solution pls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.