Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create a way to mark programs that have been watched and a smart sort

It is becoming increasingly hard to sort out and find programs I have not watched when there are many programs in the list or seasons with programs. There should be a way that is constant for all program suppliers to adhere to allowing a user to sort oldest programs to the top of the list and as you watch them it marks them and goes to the bottom of the list. This would ensure a user can watch programs in proper sequence and does not have to scroll through the list then watch clips of the program only to find out you have watched it then scroll down again and watch a little more, then scroll and watch more. Combine that with now watching allot of programing on AppleTV who can remember every singe program you have seen or not. It can take me 10 minutes or more just to find a new program in a series to watch.

I think this is not just a nice thing to have but as the platform is maturing it is a necessity it will only compound with time and more programing. At first I thought it would be the program providers to do this but then thinking about it, makes you realize it should be driven by Apple to ensure a consistent UI/UX experience across all suppliers.

AppleTV 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 7:39 AM

There are no replies.

Create a way to mark programs that have been watched and a smart sort

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.