Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID in iPhone 5s

Hi,

I given correct apple id and password in iPhone 5s, but when I want to use App Store, and trying to use Update (to update the existing apps in phone) it is showing wrong Apple ID, I'm unable to change it to correct apple id. I went to settings --> iTunes & App Store and saw the apple id, it is correct one and also I sign out and again Sign In with correct id and password. After that I agin went to App Store and trying to use Update option, still it is showing wrong apple id.

How can I cange this id?

Thanks
Surendra

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 12:50 PM

3 replies

Dec 25, 2013 12:58 PM in response to AnaMusic

Hi,

I'm using correct apple id to down load any apps, but right now the wrong id is showing, initially I used that id after that I removed it and then created new apple id and using it. It was fine all these days since 3 months, now if I want to update the Apps it is showing old/wrong one. If I want to down load new apps, it is showing correct Apple ID. If I want to update the apps it is showing wrong one.

Thanks

Surendra

Apple ID in iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.