Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Server upgrade

I purchased the OS X Server for Lion, but forgot to install it on my new Mac (running Lion) before upgrading to Mavericks OS. Now I can't install OS X Server without making another purchase. Any way around this?

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2013 10:10 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

There is no workaround, apart from buying OS X Mavericks Server or downgrading to OS X Lion (note that OS X Lion Server may not be available as a download now).

If you had installed OS X Lion Server before upgrading to OS X Mavericks, it would have stopped working after upgrading to OS X Mavericks, so you would still need to buy OS X Mavericks Server

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2013 10:10 PM in response to raponja

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

There is no workaround, apart from buying OS X Mavericks Server or downgrading to OS X Lion (note that OS X Lion Server may not be available as a download now).

If you had installed OS X Lion Server before upgrading to OS X Mavericks, it would have stopped working after upgrading to OS X Mavericks, so you would still need to buy OS X Mavericks Server

OS X Server upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.