Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading adobe creative cloud onto macbook air

I want to add my subscription to adobe creative cloud (currrently using it on my desktop mac) onto my macbook air. Adobe says it doesn't comply with its system requirements. My macbook air is around 3 years old so I am not sure which of the following are amiss:

• 64 bit Intel processor

• OS X (I know this is up to date)

• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)

• 2 GB hard disc space

• 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 3:15 AM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

Read > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html

As you can see, your MacBook Air is only compatible with some Adobe Creative Cloud apps, but not with all of them. For example, your MacBook does not support Adobe Photoshop CC, because it requires a GPU with 512 MB of VRAM or more, and a 3-year-old MacBook Air has not got a GPU that meets this requirement. This may prevent you from installing it, and if you can install Adobe Photoshop, some features will be disabled

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2013 3:15 AM in response to olicav

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

Read > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html

As you can see, your MacBook Air is only compatible with some Adobe Creative Cloud apps, but not with all of them. For example, your MacBook does not support Adobe Photoshop CC, because it requires a GPU with 512 MB of VRAM or more, and a 3-year-old MacBook Air has not got a GPU that meets this requirement. This may prevent you from installing it, and if you can install Adobe Photoshop, some features will be disabled

Downloading adobe creative cloud onto macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.