Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS X Mountain Lion unavailable for download in Nigeria Apple Store.

My Apple ID is logged into Nigeria Apple Store but Apple says MAC OS X Mountain Lion is unavailable for download.....please advise.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5), IOS Upgrade to OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 8:00 AM

You can no longer buy Mt Lion directly from the MAS. If you have previously purchased Mt Lion, then you should be able to redownload the installer from the Purchases pane.

3 replies

Dec 26, 2013 9:16 AM in response to Dah•veed

Thanks for the interest Dah*veed, much appreciated. However, as you rightly mentioned, I'd successfully purchased the Mt Lion from Nigeria MAS but paused the download due to low speed. I'm currently in Europe hoping to resume download, ONLY to get the error "...... Mt Lion not available in Nigeria MAS". I tried to get the download going without any luck. Kindly let me know what other options are there, if any. Thank you.

Mac OS X Mountain Lion unavailable for download in Nigeria Apple Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.