Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Pages 4.3 and i need to install Pages 5.0 but it says it is installed already in the app store.

I have Pages 5 installed in my iPad and was trying to access a document i started there and Pages is saying I need to up grade the Pages 4.3 version I have on my MAC Pro. When I go to download and install it is telling me it is already installed on my computer. I can not seem to get by this. Any ideas?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 6:20 AM

5 replies

Dec 26, 2013 7:04 AM in response to Barry Hemphill

Barry,

I have a similar problem. I have a document that I made a change to this week. Now I can't open it because it says I need an updated Pages. Older documents open just fine. My MacBook says I have version 4.3, but when I go to Apps store to update it says I already have version 5! Nothing to update. This is very frustrating to say the least. Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Mike

Dec 26, 2013 7:07 AM in response to fruhulda

Thanks to all who responded. I figured it out after posting the post where it was located and that the files needed more downloading. I had to go to the App Store click on Store menu and then on Find unfinsished down downloads. I think I remember when these where originally downloading they were interupted and never fiished.

I have Pages 4.3 and i need to install Pages 5.0 but it says it is installed already in the app store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.