Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

publish button is no longer highlighted in IPhoto

My publish button is no longer highlighted in IPhoto.

Please help.... I've tried logging out of email, iphoto and computer and logging back in using passwords, but this does not change the issue.

I used to be able to select a photo in Iphoto, click on the Facebook icon, and it would give me options, "publish" was one of them.

MacBook Pro, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 7:29 AM

1 reply

Dec 26, 2013 8:42 AM in response to AtownAdubs

I just solved the problem... after selecting the photo I wanted to publish, I clicked on the "F" facebook Icon on the bottom of the iPhoto page. The publish button was grayed out, but, I selected "Change accounts" instead. This opened facebook in another window which then gave me the option to enter my password in again for facebook. I reentered my password and it opened facebook in another window. Once that window was open, the "Publish" button was available for me to select. I posted my photo. From my facebook page, I was able to edit the post.

publish button is no longer highlighted in IPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.