Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12 days of gifts

Good Morning

I am having problems with my ipad mini retina when i download 12 days of gifts app from itunes

i setup it up exactly like my iphone.

i select store CANADA

but no matter what i do

i uninstall and reinstall and make sure its the same account

i still get that error : Unable to complete your request: check that your account information is correct and try again.

please help

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 7:47 AM

13 replies

Dec 30, 2013 3:17 AM in response to EdenF

Same problem. Day 1-4 ok, day 5 Home Alone seems to have caused problems. NZ account and info but trying to get access from the UAE so wonder if that is the problem. Some sort of location tracking? It seems as if Apple has blocked/deactivated my iTunes account now and are being really cagey about why. Via chat support hey tell me I hvae to read the terms and conditions and update my account but wont actually tell me why. Hopefully it will get sorted when I get back to NZ but in the meantime it's a real pain in the ...

Dec 30, 2013 3:50 AM in response to Hans Dampf01

Workaround:

Since 12 Days is just linking to iTunes Store I just tried to open it via the Browser and get Home Alone using iTunes on my PC.

Please make sure you are logged in to iTunes using your Apple ID and search for the Movie name in your respective language. e.g. when I search "Home alone iTunes" in google I get the US link, click on view in iTunes and get told its not available in German iTunes store. But when I open up iTunes and search for "Kevin allein Zuhause" (German name of Home Alone) I get forwarded to the free of charge Version and can download it using iTunes on my PC.

US Link Home Alone:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/home-alone/id344796733

German Link "Kevin Allein Zu Haus" (Home Alone German Version)

https://itunes.apple.com/de/movie/kevin-allein-zu-haus/id432820032

12 days of gifts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.