Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Favorites in safari

I'm confused about favorites in Safari. When I click on the + it brings up a favorites tab, but I don't see how to add to the list, or delete items from the list. Thanks for your help. -Scott

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 11:06 AM

User uploaded fileAdds the webpage to your reading list, not your favorites. You can subsequently remove things from your reading list by hovering over top right corner of the saved page and clicking the little "x":

User uploaded file

You can manipulate bookmarks from the sidebar by right clicking (or option + clicking) the bookmark and modifying as needed.

Sorry, disregard. I was writing this in reference to a Mac, not an iOS device.

Message was edited by: nbar

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2013 11:06 AM in response to ScottVal

User uploaded fileAdds the webpage to your reading list, not your favorites. You can subsequently remove things from your reading list by hovering over top right corner of the saved page and clicking the little "x":

User uploaded file

You can manipulate bookmarks from the sidebar by right clicking (or option + clicking) the bookmark and modifying as needed.

Sorry, disregard. I was writing this in reference to a Mac, not an iOS device.

Message was edited by: nbar

Dec 26, 2013 11:10 AM in response to ScottVal

to the left of the address bar is a box with an up arrow. open that. one of the choices is bookmark. then click on favorites. click that, then click favorites again the page you are on should be shown click save. .

to the right of the address bar is the bookmark icon. select favorites, it should be there for you. At the bottom of that faorites box is an edit button. You can remove favorites there.

Message was edited by: pjl123

Favorites in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.