Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My friend can imessage me from her iPad mini but I cannot reply as I get a pop up saying that the person is 'unavailable and cannot be reached by imessage at this time'. How can I imessage her from my iPhone 4S to her iPad mini?

My friend can imessage me from her iPad mini but I cannot reply as I get a pop up saying that the person is 'unavailable and cannot be reached by imessage at this time'. How can I imessage her from my iPhone 4S to her iPad mini?

iPhone 4S, iPad mini

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 2:37 PM

1 reply

Dec 28, 2013 7:59 AM in response to Littleelliemae

Hey Littleelliemae,

Thanks for the question. I understand you are experiencing issues sending iMessages. The following article may help to resolve your issue:

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2755

You may also want to reset your network settings:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Note: this will delete any network related settings (saved Wi-Fi passwords, etc), it will not erase any content from your device.

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.