Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey......I am using ipad and my Apple ID is vishwarajraoji374@gmail.com...I currently using USA iTunes Store and I do not have any card(none)but when I turn to India they ask to write your card number ..I do not have any card I can't see none option....

Hey......I am using ipad and my Apple ID is vishwarajraoji374@gmail.com...I currently using USA iTunes Store and I do not have any card(none)but when I turn to India they ask to write your card number ..I do not have any card I can't see none option....please help me through this I want to choose another county option but I can't see none option

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 2:16 PM

There are no replies.

Hey......I am using ipad and my Apple ID is vishwarajraoji374@gmail.com...I currently using USA iTunes Store and I do not have any card(none)but when I turn to India they ask to write your card number ..I do not have any card I can't see none option....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.