Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c connects to WiFi everywhere EXCEPT for my house.

Hi. I have an iPhone 5c that has not been connecting to WiFi recently at home. The thing is that it connects EVERYWHERE else. It has the latest version (iOS 7.0.4) I got this phone back in early October and it had to be restored once because I forgot my password. Back then, the WiFi would connect most of the time. Now when I put in the password it always says "Unable to connect" or "Incorrect password." We switched from Comcast to Frontier for our Internet network in the end of July. For some reason, the WiFi works for all other Apple devices in the same house. However, there is only one way for me to connect to the WiFi network on my phone. It involves turning off and on the Frontier modem but that causes other people's Internet to shut off. I have tried everything. I turned off and on the WiFi, reset settings, and reset network settings and still no good. Now I have to use data on my iPhone and I have been using the most. What could the problem be with my iPhone?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 7:51 PM

2 replies

iPhone 5c connects to WiFi everywhere EXCEPT for my house.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.