Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad is Disabled.

Well I have 3 devices, 2 iPads and 1 iPhone. I use one of the iPads daily. And I barely use the other iPad. Just recently I was getting on the other iPad to back it up to be up to date with my iPhone and other iPad. But when I entered the code I had, it was saying that it was wrong and I tried every code I've used. After all my attempts to get into my iPad, it became disabled. I looked online to see what I can find and I ended up here. But as I was reading the instructions on how to restore the iPad, I seen that it had to be synced with selected PC. This is where the problem gets worse....The only device I have synced with my computer is my iPhone. And none of the iPads. Now I am kind of stuck.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 10:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 11:02 PM

Put the iPad in Recovery mode:

1)Hold down the home and power at the same time until iPad reboots to apple logo

2)Continue to hold down power button for 3 seconds, Release and continue to hold home button

3)iTunes logo should appear on device

4)Plug into iTunes and restore

5)Sign into original Apple account assoicated with device

6)Profit.

7)Thank me

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2013 11:02 PM in response to TayW95

Put the iPad in Recovery mode:

1)Hold down the home and power at the same time until iPad reboots to apple logo

2)Continue to hold down power button for 3 seconds, Release and continue to hold home button

3)iTunes logo should appear on device

4)Plug into iTunes and restore

5)Sign into original Apple account assoicated with device

6)Profit.

7)Thank me

Ipad is Disabled.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.