Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I connect my iPod Touch to a new laptop (Macbook Air) the "Info" tab won't appear and therefore I cannot sync it with my new iTunes. How can I sync this iPod with the iTunes on my new laptop?

When I connect my iPod Touch to a new laptop (Macbook Air) the "Info" tab won't appear and therefore I cannot sync it with my new iTunes. How can I sync this iPod with the iTunes on my new laptop?

iPod touch (5th generation), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 3:47 AM

3 replies

Dec 27, 2013 5:05 AM in response to bjmincherton

There is no Info tab in Mavericks

if you use OS X v.10.8.5 or earlier. If you use OS X Mavericks v.10.9 or later, your contacts, calendars, and other info are updated on your computers and iOS devices via iCloud. For more information, see iCloud Help at icloud.com.

iTunes 11 for Mac: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

Jan 2, 2014 5:28 AM in response to bjmincherton

Since you changed computer/iTunes libraries, you either have to make this computer your one syncing computer:
- Syncing to a "New" Computer or replacing a "crashed" Hard Drive: Apple Support Communities

- Or only sync music and video from this computer. You have to use the manaul method for that.

iTunes: Syncing media content to iOS devices and iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.