Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????

how do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card????????????

iPhone 4S

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2018 9:25 PM

Once you are in your account, under payment section, there are choices for credit card, PayPal or None. I didn’t have to delete my credit card info, I just checked None then my purchase used my redeemed credit from gift cards, not my credit card, no problem.

11 replies

Feb 10, 2018 2:08 PM in response to TJBUSMC1973

It's about deleting your cards, even paypal. That worked for me. It's a bug. Apple is only a Venture Capitalist, they are a good buyer. But not a inventor.

It *****, because they have the money too buy what they can't do. And even Imessenger for mac, which I have been trying unsuccessfully to switch, is (Imessager Desktop) The worst of all messaging Desktop apps out there. They don't make or invent. These are facts. Just a Venture Capitalist they are. I have all Apple products, but boy do I wish I could switch to android after they slowed down old iphones.

Dec 27, 2013 6:48 AM in response to dbeeks

Redeeming iTunes Gift Cards and content codes - Support - Apple - http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1574

To redeem on:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
  3. Tap "You can also enter your code manually."
    In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
  4. Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. (If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with the letter X.)
  5. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update.
    If you redeemed a content code, your content will begin downloading.

How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.