Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text in a table on two pages

Dear all,

Since two weeks I have a MacBook and today a friend sent me a docx file, which I try to edit with pages 5.0.1 but I really have problems to understand this software and would be glad about some help.

For example: There is text in a cell of a table and I add some text. If the cell is too small for all the text, the size of the cell is increasing. But not, if the height of the cell is larger than one page! Than the text on the bottom of the cell is not visible. Normally I would assume, that the text would continue on the next page, but it is just not visible.

Does anyone knows what I have to do so that text in a cell is spread over more than one page?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 8:51 AM

Pages has never been able to split a cell over two pages. You have to divide the text over several cells. I presume it is the same for Pages 5 as in earlier versions of Pages.

1 reply

Text in a table on two pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.