Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot download from iTunes when I'm on Apple TV. I can from my iPad, iPhone, and laptop. It tells me that it can't access iTunes right now and try later. It doesn't seem to like my id.

When I try to download something from iTunes thru Apple TV it says it can't access iTunes at this time but to try later . It also doesn't seem to like my Apple ID or P/W which is the same one I use on my iPad, iPhone and laptop. I can download stuff from Netflix and other TV channels. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 2:35 PM

2 replies

I cannot download from iTunes when I'm on Apple TV. I can from my iPad, iPhone, and laptop. It tells me that it can't access iTunes right now and try later. It doesn't seem to like my id.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.