Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded netflix and it's not showing up and if I go into App Store it says it's downloaded but it won't open. Can anyone help me?

I downloaded Netflix from the App Store and it won't show up on my iPad and when I go into the store it says downloaded and open but it won't open. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but I can't figure out how to uninstall it either. Please help

iPad

Posted on Dec 27, 2013 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 3:54 PM

Uninstall the app by holding down on it with your finger until an X shows. Click on X to delete. Reinstall through purchased programs in Apple Apps

3 replies

May 2, 2016 8:17 AM in response to Dallasann

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your app. The good news is that there is an alternative method for uninstalling applications that have no icon displaying on your dock or home screen.

1) Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage

2) Under the column labeled "Storage" tap the option that says "Storage >"

3) From this menu you will see a list of all of your installed applications

4) Tap on the name of the application that you wish to uninstall

5) You will be taken to a screen that says "Delete App" in red letters

6) Tap "Delete App" and the application in question should be removed from your device.

I hope this post has been helpful to you.

Best of luck

I downloaded netflix and it's not showing up and if I go into App Store it says it's downloaded but it won't open. Can anyone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.