Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever i set up my brother dcp 7055w printer, my mac finds it in the nearby printers, but it doesn't have the software and even if the printer is connected to my wifi router and even if i install the drivers; what should i do?

Whenever i set up my brother dcp 7055w printer, my mac finds it in the nearby printers, but it doesn't have the software to install it and even if the printer is connected to my wifi router and even if i install the drivers, from the brothers website or from the apple website, it still doesn't come. What should i do? 'I am really fed up of apple now'.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 5:07 AM

3 replies

Dec 28, 2013 5:42 AM in response to Shaileshmit

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I remember jumping through some hoops to get my Brother printer connected too. It's not the Mac, it's the way the Brother interfaces to it. I think what I did was to temporarily connect with a USB cable, then change the interface method later. I think Brother mentions this as a way to set up in their docs.

Whenever i set up my brother dcp 7055w printer, my mac finds it in the nearby printers, but it doesn't have the software and even if the printer is connected to my wifi router and even if i install the drivers; what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.