Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error (-3000) We could not complete your ITunes Store Request

I have Windows Vista 64 and have had no problem accessing or purchasing material ion the past. Whenever I click on redeeem i get the error "Error (-3000) We could not complete your ITunes Store Request". When I click support I get the same error. I have done everything that I know to do at this point.

1. Validated System requirements are met - Check

2. Validated Windows is current- Check

3.. Verified ITunes is current- Check

4.. Confirmed account information including Credit card was current - Check

5. Disabled Fire wall and Anti virus software - Check

Still no go. Any ideas?

Windows Vista, 64

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 8:23 AM

Hello Mrutzen,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3297

"Error 3000" through "3999"

Alerts with codes in the 3000 range generally mean that iTunes cannot contact the gs.apple.com server on ports 80 or 443. This may be because out-of-date or incorrectly configured security or firewall software is interfering, or due to your Internet proxy settings. If you are using a proxy, try removing the proxy settings, or using a known-good network. If that does not resolve the issue, follow iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.

Best of luck,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2013 8:23 AM in response to Mrutzen

Hello Mrutzen,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3297

"Error 3000" through "3999"

Alerts with codes in the 3000 range generally mean that iTunes cannot contact the gs.apple.com server on ports 80 or 443. This may be because out-of-date or incorrectly configured security or firewall software is interfering, or due to your Internet proxy settings. If you are using a proxy, try removing the proxy settings, or using a known-good network. If that does not resolve the issue, follow iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.

Best of luck,

Mario

Error (-3000) We could not complete your ITunes Store Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.