Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork 09/iLife 11- Downloadable?

I purchased the mac box set retail (10.6.3) with iLife 11 and iWork 09. My Dvd drive is faulty and I recently had a hardrive crash. Is there anyway I can download the iWork 09 programs (being that I've already bought them, but cannot load them)? I have my DVD's and the original packaging if that helps.

iWork'09-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 11:10 AM

3 replies

Dec 29, 2013 8:59 AM in response to fruhulda

Thanks for the advice, but I have no disposable income. I am fairly certain my harddrive issues are connected to my dvd drive issues. I had to use an old external to load the OS on to because my harddrive not only crashed, but cannot steadily handle the data. If I had money, I would take my computer in to fix it and that would perhaps solve a lot of the problems.

If there is a way to solve this for free, I would appreciate it. The next semester starts soon and I would like to have pages and keynote loaded onto the computer for school.

iWork 09/iLife 11- Downloadable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.