Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie in Maveric does not have any option to import pictures AND it does not import my iTunes library. Apple tech service mentions a pop up menu for iPhoto library but there is none on the library bar.

imovie in Maveric does not have any option to import pictures AND it does not import my iTunes library. Apple tech service mentions a "pop up" menu for iPhoto library but there is none on the library bar. There is only an import from itunes option; however, none of my songs or folders show / populate either. I tried several ways to access iphoto picutre to import...even tried dragging and droping from the open iphoto screen. Nothing. Help please

iMovie '11

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 12:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 28, 2013 2:52 PM in response to makoon

Your first statement is not correct. You can drag a picture (.jpg, .png, .tiff and probably other formats) from anywhere on your computer into an iMovie event or directly into a timeline using the Finder.

The iTunes library is accessible for most people (including myself) at the bottom of the Libraries pane:

User uploaded file

Clicking on iTunes should bring up a window with all your music. Do you see these item sin the content library?

If so what happens when you click on iTunes?

Geoff.

imovie in Maveric does not have any option to import pictures AND it does not import my iTunes library. Apple tech service mentions a pop up menu for iPhoto library but there is none on the library bar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.