Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing 4-inch retina display screenshot

An app that I made that was released about 2 years ago had some issues with iOS 7, so I fixed those and submitted an update. I got an email that it was missing 4-inch retina display screenshots (I know they are required now, but that slipped my mind I guess), so I went in to add those screenshots.

After adding all five of them (all of which were 1136x640, I triple-checked), I hit the "save" button. The following error appeared at the top of the page:

"Your binary indicates support for 4-Inch Retina Display. You must provide an 4-Inch Retina Display screenshot. You must upload screenshots for 3.5-inch and 4-inch Retina displays."

I definitely have all my 960x640 screenshots under the "3.5-Inch" section and my 1136x640 screenshots in the "4-Inch" section. Why is the page not recognizing that they are there?

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 11:41 AM

7 replies

Jan 18, 2014 6:54 AM in response to kaneshin

I honestly don't know why it worked for me all of a sudden. I just came back a couple days later, pretty sure doing the exact same thing as before, and it finally worked. I just assumed it was some sort of issue they were having after the unfreeze for the holidays--clearly that's not the case now. Sorry I can't be more help, but I'm curious as to what's going on as well.

Missing 4-inch retina display screenshot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.