Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: WARNING: iOS upgrade pitfall: iCloud Keychain deleted because incompatible with Google Voice

If the SMS-capable phone number you provided when you first set up iCloud Keychain is a Google Voice number, the verification code Apple tries to send via SMS to this phone number will not arrive. When I contacted Apple Support, after upgrading my iPhone to 7.0.4, because I did not get the verification code, they did not help me complete iCloud Keychain setup, other than to guide me through steps that would delete my keychain and force me to start over.)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Sep 28, 2016 9:47 AM in response to Gerard.Perera In response to Gerard.Perera

You might want to consider starting a new discussion. Since this one is a couple of years old, less people are likely to look at it. A new post would be much more visible. You can link to this one.

Keychain FAQ

Keychain - Get help using iCloud

Keychain Troubleshooting

Sep 28, 2016 9:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: MrElvey

Question: WARNING: iOS upgrade pitfall: iCloud Keychain deleted because incompatible with Google Voice