Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am I hearing ads in iTunes Radio when I'm a paid subscriber to iTunes Match?

Hi,

iTunes radio has been working beautifully for me since it came out, and because I'm a paid member of itunes match, I don't get ads. That is until today. I decided to create a new radio station with my Christmas Holiday music that I grew up listening to. The station works great, however every so many songs I get spanish ads. I wouldn't mind it for being free, but I pay for itunes match. So what gives? To make matters more confusing, I'm only getting ads in the station I created today and not in the other ones that I've created before.

Anybody has any clue as to why this is happening?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz 4GB RAM

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 1:28 PM

3 replies

Apr 7, 2015 8:15 PM in response to sberman

I also have this same issue when playing from iTunes on my Win 7 PC. I have Match enabled on all of my devices. I don't think I have heard and ad from my iPhone 6 but I get to hear Flo singing on my PC where I subscribed from the Store. It's been several days and files are still uploading, but I should not be hearing ads. Please advise.

why am I hearing ads in iTunes Radio when I'm a paid subscriber to iTunes Match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.