Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod 5 battery and sounds.

My ipod touch 5th generation keeps ringing at random times when it is charging. i usually am the person who knows all about these things, but i just cant seem to figure it out and i hope that you can help. Heres my issue.

So, when i charge it, it does charge. Its all the way plugged in. Ive checked that trust me. It does have ios 7 and i havent dropped it or ANYTHING. WHen the battery is either low or high or in the middle it rings. (the sound of it when you start charging it) it could do this for ever. but i stop it by just turning it off and unplugging it. so anyways, it does this often and its so very annoying, its not because my ipod may be overheating because it never is. Please help. i have tried to look this up and i dont think this is normal. Thanks....Morgan H.

<3

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1, It's not working!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 1:56 PM

- Try another cable.

- Try another USB port

- Try another charging source/computer

- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.

- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

4 replies

My ipod 5 battery and sounds.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.