Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sync purchased tones to iPhone 5

The first time I synced my iPhone 5 to my PC, it erased all of my purhased tones on iTunes, leaving only 2. I checked my purchase history hoping I could download them again from the cloud, with no luck. I bought my favorite one again out of desperation; iTunes popped up a warning saying I had already purchased this tone, was I sure I wanted to proceed. I said yes out of frustration. Well, I thought I was going to be able to keep at least it this time, but of course it happened again when I synced the phone again. Well, it at least shows up this time, but I CANNOT sync it to save my life. In the "on this phone" section of iTunes, it shows it in the tones section, but with an exclamation point by it. It will not play that particular tone, but it will my other 2.

Is there anyway to sync it, and, even better, get all of my old purchases back as well? I bought them all on my old 3GS, but lost them the first time I synced my new iPhone 5. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 28, 2013 3:24 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot sync purchased tones to iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.