1503 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 29, 2013 8:30 AM by Eric Root
From the article linked below:
Firewall security settings
If you use the firewall, make sure the following firewall security options have been set to allow AirPlay Mirroring to work:
- Choose Apple menu () > System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy, and then click Firewall.
- Click the lock icon to unlock it if it's locked, then type an administrator name and password.
- Click Firewall Options.
- Uncheck (deselect) “Block all incoming connections” checkbox.
- Select (check) the “Automatically allow signed software to receive incoming connections” checkbox.