Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 6p from a gift card left in the English store and can't spend it. I want to change to the Irish store as I have an Irish gift card for me to redeem but it won't let me change store. Also I don't want to use a credit card for the last 6p.

I have 6p from a gift card left in the English store and can't spend it. I want to change to the Irish store as I have an Irish gift card for me to redeem but it won't let me change store. Also I don't want to use a credit card for the last 6p.

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.