Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some songs are not copied from my itunes to apple devices (apple 5s ,apple nano) why??

some songs are not copied from my itunes to apple devices (apple 5s ,apple nano) why??

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 1:07 AM

5 replies

Apr 15, 2014 10:41 AM in response to nikhilpari

Woo Hoo! Spent a long night with Apple Tech Support and finally got it to work. Try this:

1. Start iTunes and attach iPhone to your computer (duh)

2. Open your iPhone tab and uncheck "sync music" box. Click Apply. ALL YOUR MUSIC WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE iPhone so make sure you've transferred all of your purchased music to your computer first. Your blue bar (music) memory usage should go to zero, according to the technician that was helping me. Mine did not (5.68GB left) so we were worried that the data might be corrupted. However...I had no issues after the next step. Maybe it was left over podcasts? They used to be accessable via playlists (man, I miss that feature). No clue about that. But don't worry if you see the same thing.

3. After sync is complete (i.e. removal of all music), check "sync music" box and click Apply. ALL YOUR MUSIC WILL BE RELOADED TO THE iPhone

4. If this method does not work you likely will need to do a hard reset, wiping all of your data. You can attempt to back up your files prior to wiping, but don't save your music files since anything that is corrupted before the backup will be corrupted after the backup (garbage in/garbage out). Fortunately I did not have to go this far....

Good luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.