Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why are my pictures not on icloud

when i go onto icloud.com and log in i have access to every other item other than pictures, why is that? and where are they? i would like to download them to my hard drive & delete from icloud but i cant find them please help 😟

i sync via wifi not via itunes / cable ect.

thanks

icloud issue

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 2:12 AM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2013 12:02 PM in response to tiki2011

Hey tiki2011,

These bullet points list the locations where you can view your iCloud Photo Stream. iCloud.com isn't one of those locations, so I would look at these options to see which one fits your needs:

• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch: Your photos will appear in the My Photo Stream album in the Photos app. If you're using iOS, you can find your photos by tapping the Photo Stream tab, then tapping the My Photo Stream album. In iOS 5, your photos are in the Photo Stream album.
  • Mac: Your photos appear in the Shared albums section under iCloud in iPhoto 9.5 or Aperture 3.5. In earlier support versions of iPhoto and Aperture, your photos appear in the Photo Stream section. In iPhoto 9.4 or later or in Aperture 3.4 or later, open the My Photo Stream album.
  • PC using Windows 8.1: From the Start screen, click the down arrow Down arrow in the lower-left corner, then click the iCloud Photos app.
  • PC using Windows 8: From the Start screen, select iCloud Photos (or Photo Stream in iCloud Control Panel 2.0 to 2.12).
  • PC using Windows 7: Click the Windows Start button, then click Pictures. Click iCloud Photos or Photo Stream under the Favorites menu in the panel on the left. Double-click My Photo Stream to view your photos.
  • Apple TV: After signing in with your iCloud account, you can view your photos by choosing iCloud Photos or Photo Stream from the main menu (or selecting Internet > Photo Stream in Apple TV Software Update 5.0).

via: iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQ

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4486

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

why are my pictures not on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.