Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an ipod touch 4th gen and ipod touch 5th gen is there a univeral adapter/dock that can work for both? i have recently bought a Sony speaker clock radio but only works with ipod 5th gen, i need an adapter for the 4th gen, is there one on the market?

I have both the ipod touch 4th and 5th gen, i recently bough a speaker/dock but it only works for the ipod touch 5th gen? Is there an adapter that I can use to attach the ipod touch 4th gen to the docking system?

iPod touch

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 8:10 AM

4 replies

i have an ipod touch 4th gen and ipod touch 5th gen is there a univeral adapter/dock that can work for both? i have recently bought a Sony speaker clock radio but only works with ipod 5th gen, i need an adapter for the 4th gen, is there one on the market?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.