Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download music I purchased over icloud on my ipad to itunes on my computer so that I can put it on my ipod shuffle?

I bought a whole bunch of songs on my ipad. But I want them on my ipod shuffle also. So I guess I have to download them on my itunes on my pc computer in order to transfer them to the ipod. But I'm not able to download the songs from my ipad to my pc. Can anyone help?

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 10:21 AM

1 reply

Dec 29, 2013 11:15 AM in response to jerrytexmex

You can copy iTunes purchases from your iPad to your computer's iTunes by connecting the iPad to it and doing File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.

You might also (depending upon what country that you are in) be able to redownload them directly on your computer's iTunes via the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage

How do I download music I purchased over icloud on my ipad to itunes on my computer so that I can put it on my ipod shuffle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.