Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad not syncing after upgrade

updated to itunes 11 and ios 7 on ipad 2, computer (win 8 ) sees device but itunes does not and can't sync. uninstalled, reinstalled and rebooted numerous times but no longer sees ipad. has worked for 3 years but not after update. please help, invested 8 hours, much web searching. Apple is no help, menus don't even match what is on computer.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 2:17 PM

1 reply

Dec 30, 2013 7:34 AM in response to cars11

Finally! uninstalled everything on my pc that said Apple. shut down for the night--8 hours of frustration was enough. Booted up, plugged in iPad to computer and installed iTunes. an additional icon appeared in device manager so i suspect the upgrade did not remove what it should have and there was a conflict. would get error message that my usb 2 wasn't compatible with usb 3 on computer. From what i read, wasn't correct. Am very disappointed with lack of help from Apple. everytime i've upgraded have had problems. This is the first time i didn't have to restore the iPad, but had different problems. I seriously doubt my next tablet will be an Apple, very disappointed with them.

ipad not syncing after upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.