Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power adaptor plug

My frustration level is reaching an all-time high. I've had the old chargers and the new lightning chargers on both my I

Phone and all TWELVE (yup, 12) iPads and ALL of them slip out of the power source whether it's a socket in the wall or a power strip. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Power cord-OTHER

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 4:19 PM

2 replies

Dec 29, 2013 4:50 PM in response to MrsTw3

I have at least that number going back to the first iPod, and none of them have ever slipped out of a socket in the wall or a power strip. In fact, I have to pull quite hard to get them out. So I would suspect your power strips. But maybe you aren't in the USA or other country that uses the US outlook standard, and have a different kind of outlet?

Dec 29, 2013 5:28 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

I'm in Canada but have used both iPads and iPhone in the US as well with the same results. I wonder if a polarized plug would work better. I work in a school and have multiple opportunities to use various outlets-no difference. The only success I've had has been when using a charging cart. Unfortunately, I can't take it home with me.

Power adaptor plug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.