Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had uninstalled iMovie 10 after it was updated and decided to reinstall it but it won't update, iMovie 10 update is stuck at installed in my App Store account. How do I get it the update to revert to uninstalled so I can re-update iMovie 10 to 10.0.1?

I had uninstalled iMovie 10 after it was updated and decided to reinstall it but it won't update, iMovie 10 update is stuck at installed in my App Store account. How do I get it the update to revert to uninstalled so I can re-update iMovie 10 to 10.0.1? iMovie 9.0.9 (iLife 11) is still installed and working.

iMovie 10 (2013)-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 29, 2013 6:56 PM

There are no replies.

I had uninstalled iMovie 10 after it was updated and decided to reinstall it but it won't update, iMovie 10 update is stuck at installed in my App Store account. How do I get it the update to revert to uninstalled so I can re-update iMovie 10 to 10.0.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.