Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Video Download Stopped - Error 54?

Hey everybody!

I was just downloading a music album the other day when all of the sudden several music videos (yes, several, you already know which album I downloaded, right?) stopped downloading after a few kilobytes/megabytes. The rest of the album, including most of the videos, went through without a problem.

I keep getting the following message when hitting "check for available downloads": "There was a problem downloading XY. An unknown error occured (-54). Please check that the network connection is active and try again."

Now my network connection is more than active. I also tried to flush the download cache (itunes -> Downloads) but there is nothing in it. So I wonder where the files might be cached since each of the videos that won't download has already been downloaded partially. Is there any way to reset the download?

What do?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 4:20 AM

There are no replies.

Music Video Download Stopped - Error 54?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.