Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ME !!! I have changed iTunes Store from Ireland to United Kingdom and need help to change back !! Anyone have any ideas??

Hi ......Ok I live in Ireland and I recently went on holiday to England and I bought an iTunes voucher for £25 and I had to change me iTunes country from Ireland to United Kingdom I did this and spent the voucher although I did realise during my purchases that my original purchases from Ireland had gone that was ok as I knew when I changed back to the Irish store I would get these back. BUT I have 15p left (15cent in Great British Pounds) and I can't buy anything for this amount and it doesn't let me change back to the Ireland App Store I have tried give the 15p to my cousin in England like a gift but it doesn't let me as you need 10pounds to give as a gift...... What can I do if I can do anything at all. I need ideas and fast so you can give me any ideas that come to mind but I need help and fast!!! Thanks everyone!!!

iPad, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 8:13 AM

You can contacting iTunes Support and ask them if they can remove the balance from your acocunt so that you can change countries : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

(For info, you can't gift from your balance, you can only gift from a credit card.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2013 8:13 AM in response to Paddy087

You can contacting iTunes Support and ask them if they can remove the balance from your acocunt so that you can change countries : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

(For info, you can't gift from your balance, you can only gift from a credit card.)

HELP ME !!! I have changed iTunes Store from Ireland to United Kingdom and need help to change back !! Anyone have any ideas??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.