Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Radio missing from Source List?

I went to Preferences and checked the box for Internet Radio. No show in the Source List, not even after re-booting iTunes. I am running iTunes 11.1.3 (8) on an iMAC with OS X 10.6.8. Thanks for any and all help. I just want to listen to the radio stream while working at the computer. Used to be there but disappeared somehow...

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 9:21 AM

4 replies

Dec 31, 2013 11:07 AM in response to C F McBlob

CF McBlob --I used Parental Controls to toggle it off, shut down and re-start, toggle it back on, shut down and re-start, all to no avail. In Preferences, General, I repeated the same while it was enabled in Parental Controls - it is 'toggle-able' in Preferences General. Again to now avail. I also toggled on 'Tones' as a Source, something I have never used before, and when I close the Preferences pane , 'Tones' immediately appears as a source. But Internet Radio has yet to appear as a Source no matter how I toggle on/off and re-boot the software. What gives?

Radio missing from Source List?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.