Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto Question

I just uploaded all of my iPhone photos onto iPhoto on my mac. For some reason all of the photos are now in the Last 12 months album that iPhoto already has made for me. I want to create albums for all of the pictures but when I try to organize them into albums. If I put them into the album I want them to be in and then I delete the photo from that Last 21 month album then they automatically delete from the album that I have made for them. Is there a way I can stop this? Or, do I have to keep them in the Last 12 month album forever?

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 10:38 AM

1 reply

Dec 30, 2013 1:17 PM in response to HeatherGonyon

You always have your basic organisation in iPhoto which includes events, photos etc. including last 12 months. No major amount of space is taken up by extra 'looks' like last import, last 12 months and even albums. They are just different ways of looking at the core photos. You can, however, change the 12 months to anything from 1 to 18 months by going into preferences - click iPhoto in the top left of screen, then preferences, then under 'general' which will usually be the details presented, you will see at the top the 12 months, which can be changed.

iphoto Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.