Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs not deleting off iPhone 5C

I have iTunes Match and it's been working pretty well, but there are some artists I really like and I wanted to download the songs straight to the phone. That worked, until today I was trying to delete the songs off my iPhone from the computer and it wouldnt let me! I would highlight the songs in iTunes and press delete, except the songs wouldn't delete. No "are you sure" screen came up or anything! Same thing if I right click the highlighted songs and pressed delete. Nothing. At that point I resulted in deleting the songs from the actual phone itself, which took a while, and connected iTunes Match. All my albums were back, except one of the albums which I did not want was still stuck on the device saying it was in the cloud, while on my computer it said it was on the device but greyed out. Plus, the albums are coming up with the wrong artworks and this is just driving me crazy. Any ideas?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 7:01 PM

1 reply

Songs not deleting off iPhone 5C

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.