Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Conflicting clash of clans villages in the game center on 2 devices

I received a new device and was trying to load my clash of clans village from my old device to my new one. When I went into the Game Center from my new ipod it seemed to automatically save a brand new clash of clans village that had barely begun. Then when I went into the Game Center from my old device it seemed to recognize that village also but when I try to link the 2 devices on clash of clans it's not working. It appears to want to use the village off the new device rather than the old device. It is possible that I had never saved my old village to the Game Center before trying to use the Game Center to copy it over. Now I fear that the Game Center is defaulted to a new bare bones village rather than my old village that I have invested much time, energy, etc into. What should I do to try and copy my old village over to my new device? Can I reset my Game Center info for my clash of clans without losing my existing village?

iPod touch

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 5:44 AM

Contact the developer/go to their support site. It all depends upon what the developer allows.

9 replies

Jan 1, 2014 7:37 PM in response to lllaass

I have yet to hear back from the developer of clash of clans. I've tried to remove the game from the game Center but that has not reset anything. If I don't hear back from the developer I'm wondering if the only other option is to create a new game Center ID and save the old village to it. Do you think that would work? David

Mar 7, 2014 3:34 PM in response to Wickenbe

I am having the exact same problem! My nephew started Clash of Clans on an iPhone, and it is connected to his Game Center account. But when he downloaded CoC on his new iPad mini, a new game started -- even though he is logged into his Game Center account. Additionally, now when he opens the game on his old phone, he is asked whether he wants to override the mature game with the brand new one. However, when he opens the new game, he is not asked if he wants to override the new game with the mature one (which would solve all of his problems).

I have also noted that when he opens Game Center on the new iPad, it shows his achievements and points on the OLD game. But when I try to open CoC through Game Center, the Game Center app closes. In fact, when I try to open *any* game through Game Center, Game Center closes. So, now I'm wondering if the problem lies with Game Center and not Clash of Clans.

Does anyone know how to update/restore/reset Game Center with a new version?

Conflicting clash of clans villages in the game center on 2 devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.