Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to create an appleid and i dont have credit card. the instruction that you discribe at the top is not working in itune 11.1.3 and iphone 5s. what should i do

i want to create an appleid and i dont have credit card. the instruction that you discribe at the top is not working in itune 11.1.3 and iphone 5s. what should i do

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 1:00 AM

6 replies

Dec 31, 2013 1:19 AM in response to johnvolfovits

We are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

You need to follow, exactly, the instructions on that HT2534 page when creating an account (the instructions won't work with existing accounts) - I've just tried it and I got the 'none' option.

e.g. on my computer's iTunes I logged out of my existing account, found a free app in the store and clicked on its free 'price' :

User uploaded file

I then clicked on 'create Apple id' on the popup :

User uploaded file

Agreed to the terms, filled in my details, and got the 'none' option on the payments screen :

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.