Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie HD '06 won't open projects anymore?

So just to clarify immediately, I'm running iMovie HD 6.0.3 on a relatively new monitor running Mavericks. The reason these files exist is because we upgraded the monitor but kept the harddrive from an older iMac.

When my sisters and I were younger we created tons of ridiculous (and some cool) projects on iMovie HD. I was hoping to dredge some of these up to show them to my friends but when I went back to them, they looked like this:

User uploaded file

When I double click them, the suggested app to open them is iMovie HD 6.0.3 but when I try to open them, a Quicktime popup comes up with the text: "The specified file fork does not exist."

I really want to be able to open these movies. (To clarify again they aren't movies, rather projects because we never made them .mov files) Does anyone have any suggestions or apps to help me get these open? I have at least 30 projects on here that I can't open.

Posted on Dec 31, 2013 11:49 AM

There are no replies.

iMovie HD '06 won't open projects anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.