300 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 31, 2013 12:23 PM by BDAqua
You'll need to search eBay for iLife 09 at the latest...
iLife '09 System Requirements...
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor.
- iMovie requires an Intel-based Mac, Power Mac G5 (dual 2.0GHz or faster), or iMac G5 (1.9GHz or faster).
- GarageBand Learn to Play requires an Intel-based Mac with a dual-core processor or better.
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended. High-definition video requires at least 1GB of RAM.
- Approximately 4GB of available disk space.
- DVD drive required for installation.
- Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later.
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later (included).
- AVCHD video requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit iMovie ’09 Camcorder Support for details on digital video device and format support.
That said, iMovie 6HD was far better than iMovie 08.